Friday, February 27, 2015

Time Out with Cinthia DeJesus (Calistoga High senior 2015)

Gene Duffy photo


Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Cinthia DeJesus: What I've enjoyed most about competing in athletics is the bond that is made in the teams I've played in. We all become so close and that is what makes us a better team, we have better communication and we learn to play as one and not by individual. Whether we lose or win we win as a team and we have fun as a team.

D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
DeJesus: My plans for after school are to go to college. It doesn't matter if I go to the Junior College or to a four year, but I do plan to continue going to school. I also plan to travel as much as I can and enjoy life.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
DeJesus: I don't really know what I want to major in because I don't know, yet, what I enjoy most but hopefully I will find out once I'm in college.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Calistoga High?
DeJesus: My favorite class in Calistoga High school has been math class. I never really liked math until I had to retake geometry and I grew to actually like it. Now that I'm in Algebra II, I actually enjoy the class.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
DeJesus: The person that has been the most influential in my life has been my oldest sister, Rosa. She worked so hard in high school and she didn't know what she wanted to do for the rest of her life, but working in different jobs she realized that she always liked math and now works in the bank. She made me realize that I won't find my true passion right away, it takes time to find what you like to do.

D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.
DeJesus: I would love to meet George Lopez just because he has influenced so many people and is overall a great person. He is super funny and I love his work as an actor

No comments:

Post a Comment