Sunday, March 1, 2015

Time Out with Robert Archer (St. Helena High 2015 senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Robert Archer: I've enjoyed meeting new people, spending time with my friends, and being able to push myself to be the best athlete I can be.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Archer: I plan to go to college next year and try to walk on for the baseball team.

D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Archer: I hope to pursue business and accounting just as my father.

D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at St. Helena High?
Archer: My favorite class this year is anatomy because we get to work dissecting cats throughout the year.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Archer: My grandfather is the most influential person as I always have tried to be the best to improve and impress every time we met.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.
Archer: I would like to meet Teddy Roosevelt as he is my favorite of our countries presidents.

No comments:

Post a Comment