Friday, May 22, 2015

Time Out with Paul Momsen (1992 Justin-Siena High graduate)

Vince D’Adamo: What did you enjoy most about competing in athletics throughout your life?

Paul Momsen: The friendships and camaraderie with other kids my age.  Looking back I learned about teamwork and work ethic.

D’Adamo: What have you been doing since graduating from high school?

Momsen: I graduated from CSU Fresno in 1997.  After graduation I volunteered with the Fire Department for about 10 years.  As a career, I manage a health club for In Shape Health Clubs.

D’Adamo: What was your favorite class at Justin-Siena High?

Momsen: Ms. Birkmeyer’s anatomy and physiology class

D’Adamo: What was your favorite athletic moment at Justin-Siena High?

Momsen: Getting the opportunity to play with my brother.

D’Adamo: How much do you feel you have grown personally since graduating from high school and how much of that do you trace to athletics?

Momsen: Athletics plays a big role is teaching us how to work with others and adapt to different situations.  If you don't grow personally after high school then you will never amount to much.

D’Adamo: Within your family, who have been the most influential people?

Momsen: My parents. I couldn't think of a better example of how to be a parent.

D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports you would most like to meet.

Momsen: Ronald Reagan.

No comments:

Post a Comment