Saturday, October 7, 2017

Time Out with Dawson Trent -- 2018 Napa High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Dawson Trent: My favorite thing would have to be winning and that athletics has opened up many opportunities for me.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Trent: My plans are to play college football.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Trent: I would like to get into law enforcement and become a game warden because I want to protect animals from people who hunt illegally.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Napa High? What have you enjoyed most about it?
Trent: My favorite class at Napa High would have to be my TA period for Mr. (Ian) MacMillan last year. He was my football coach and he was always there for me no matter what.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Trent: My dad because he has always guided me in the right direction through everything.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Trent: Ryan Shazier, who is the middle linebacker for the Steelers. The way he plays the game is amazing and I would love to get some tips from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment