Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Time Out with Ryan Rockwood -- 2018 St. Helena High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Ryan Rockwood: I have enjoyed the spirit and growing closer together with my teammates throughout the years. Playing a sport gives me something to look forward to after the school day.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Rockwood: My plans are to go to a four-year university and broaden my interests.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Rockwood: I want to major in environmental sciences as I love nature and succeed in the science department.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at St. Helena High?
Rockwood:  My favorite class is AP psychology as it is actually interesting and teaches me about why people do certain things.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Rockwood: Within my family, the most influential person has been my brother Payton because he set the bar high for me by going to UCLA and pushes me to be the best I can be.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Rockwood: I would want to meet Jackie Robinson and ask him how he thrived even with all of the adversity and hate. I am intrigued by how he managed to tune out the negativity and be one of the best baseball players there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment