Monday, November 9, 2015

Time Out with Kenneth Dotson (2016 American Canyon High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Kenneth Dotson: I enjoyed playing football because I'm very competitive and I also like playing with my team and working as a team to get the job done and also trying to be a champion and get a ring.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Dotson: I will be going to college to get a degree for sports analyst media and will be playing football at the next level.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Dotson: My major will be broadcasting sports media and I feel like I talk a lot. I feel like since I played football and know a lot about it I can talk about it on TV.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at American Canyon High?
Dotson: I really don't have a favorite class I go to get an education and play football so I can take care of my family.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Dotson: I would say my parents.  
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Dotson: I'm my own favorite figure I try to be the best and stay the best I'm my own favorite player.

No comments:

Post a Comment