Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Time Out with Richie Hardwick: 2017 Vintage High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Richie Hardwick: What I have enjoyed most about competing in athletics so far in my life is the competition I come across whether it be week by week or year by year.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Hardwick: My plans after high school is to continue on to a competitive academic school that will help prepare me for a life long career and hopefully compete at a college level athletic program.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Hardwick: I have looked into many different majors but what interests me the most is business and marketing or digital media. What intrigues me the most in the business field is having the ability to understand the ins and outs of a company in a more detailed manner. What intrigues me the most about digital media is the creative aspect and having the will to do what I chose to do with certain projects.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Vintage High?
Hardwick: My favorite classes that I have taken at Vintage High School have been business marketing and management as well as graphics and design. These have been my favorite because they have given me a look into what I would be doing if I were to choose either as a major in college.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Hardwick: Within my family my dad has been the most influential person to me because he is hardworking and no matter what, he does what needs to be done to support our family.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him/her?


Hardwick: A historical figure that I would most like to meet would be Charles Woodson because he is my idol and I would love to talk to him about his high school football career, how he came to be the player he is, about how was the transformation from playing college ball to playing in the NFL, and lastly I would like to ask him if any of his emotions changed for playing the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment