Friday, September 2, 2016

Time Out with Ethan Hughes: 2017 American Canyon High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Ethan Hughes: Competing in football has truly been a blessing, it's more then just a high school team it's a brotherhood and a family, being apart of that has been great.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Hughes: My plans after high school is college for sure. Where? I have no clue.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Hughes: I plan on majoring in business, I want to go this direction because there's so many options to go with business.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at American Canyon High?
Hughes: Currently my favorite class at AC is probably Gov and Econ.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Hughes: My parents have been most influential they support me in everything that I do, I couldn't be more thankful for everything they do.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?

Hughes: JJ Watt hands down because he plays the same position as I do and he's the best at so why not learn from the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment