Saturday, November 5, 2016

Time Out with Joel Zapata: 2017 Vintage High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?

Joel Zapata: What I enjoyed most about competing in athletics is the hard work aspect of it and also improving my performance on and off the field.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?

Zapata: My plans after high school is going to Napa valley college and going through their police program.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?

Zapata: Actually, it is majors, note the plural. I will choose in college is criminal justice and business. Reasons why I want to go that direction is because in the future my plan is to be CHP officer, something I've always wanted to be. The  business major is more of a backup if things don’t go the way its supposed to go.
D’Adamo: What is your favorite class here at Vintage High?
Zapata: My favorite class here at Vintage High is history. I chose history because I find it fascinating knowing how things are the way they are today.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Zapata: Definitely my mom and dad, I owe them everything. They give so much support, and they're always there helping me become a stronger individual and athlete.
Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Zapata: An individual that I would like to meet is Dwayne Johnson. Why I'm intrigued about meeting this individual is because he's been an inspiration to me as long as I can remember, and the things he has accomplished to get where he is at today.


No comments:

Post a Comment