Monday, November 28, 2016

Time Out with Alex Fragoza: 2017 Napa High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Alex Fragoza: Throughout the seven years of playing football and two years of playing rugby I’ve enjoyed the person it made into. The discipline you get from football and rugby really contributed to the way I act at home and in the classroom. I also really enjoyed building relationships with people, who battled with me for the four years I’ve played football at Napa High, and it’s a really good feeling that they will have my back forever.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Fragoza: My plans after high school is too hopefully continue my football career at a university or junior college, or potentially enter the military. As of right now I’m still undecided on what I want to do.  
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Fragoza: The major I’m choosing is criminal Justice(BS). I choose this major because my ultimate goal is to be a police officer, and to study this field, it will give me advantage from other applicants.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Napa High?
Fragoza: My favorite class here at Napa High would have to be physics. I don’t know why but it really connected wit me and I had lots of fun.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Fragoza: The most Influential person within my family would have to be my older brother. He always pushed me to be a better person, and pushed me to be the player I am in the field. I’m very thankful for him.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.

Fragoza: I would love to meet Jerry Rice because he is my favorite football player of all time. I would love to get the opportunity to go one on one with him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment