Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Time Out with Javier Aguilera: 2017 St. Helena High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Javier Aguilera: What I've enjoyed the most from competing in athletics is being able to compete and battle with other schools while having my best friends by my side.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Aguilera: I plan on becoming a master barber.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Aguilera: I want to get a barbering and cosmetology licence. Being able to provide people a more satisfying look for themselves, building relationships with different individuals, and also meeting more people as time goes on.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at St. Helena High?
Aguilera: My favorite class here at Saint Helena High is advanced agricultural mechanics.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Aguilera: My older cousin Antonio Aguilera who is the owner of Bodega Wine shipping company has been the most influential family member in my life.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?

Aguilera: A dead historical figure I would like to meet is Tupac Shakur because he is my favorite rapper and the most influential song writer to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment