Friday, December 9, 2016

Time Out with Javier Garcia: 2017 St. Helena High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Javier Garcia: It's been an honor playing with my best friends and having fun doing it.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Garcia: I plan on continuing to go to school and follow a career in winemaking.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Garcia: I want to be a winemaker. I currently work at a winery, Castello di Amorosa, and I'm surrounded by wine anywhere I go.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at St. Helena High?
Garcia: My favorite class at St. Helena High is ag mechanics
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Garcia: Definitely my parents they strive me to do my best and always keep me up when I'm down.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Garcia: Kobe Bryant because I love his mentality.



No comments:

Post a Comment