Sunday, September 6, 2015

Time Out with Tony Macias (2016 St. Helena High senior)



Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Tony Macias: I'm a real competitive guy and I've always enjoyed the team aspect of sports.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Macias: I plan on going to a JC after high school. I'm still undecided as to where I'm going.


D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Macias: I'm still undecided on my major. I really need to start thinking about that.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at St. Helena High?
Macias: My favorite class is probably biology with Mr. O'Connor. The stories he would tell us were my favorite part of the class.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Macias: My grandpa inspires me everyday. Just seeing how much he does for me and his other grandchildren is amazing and I really appreciate him.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Macias: Cesar Chavez. His perseverance amazes me. He never gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment