Friday, September 8, 2017

Time Out with Casey Walker -- 2018 St. Helena High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Casey Walker: The thing that I have enjoyed most in competing in athletics throughout my life is the competition and making new friends that I would not of met if it wasn't for sports.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Walker: After high school I plan to go to a junior college and play sports and hopefully carry on with it that far.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Walker: A major that I would choose is Sociology. What intrigues me about this direction is that there are tons of different jobs that I could go after in the Sociology range.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at St. Helena High?
Walker: My favorite class at St. Helena High has been Viticulture with Ms. Herdell. The class is fun and interesting.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Walker: In my family, my parents have had the biggest influence in my life. They have always been there for me and want me to go do big and better thing than they did.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Walker: A historical figure that I would like to meet is Bo Jackson.  I would want to meet him because he played for the Raiders, was a running back, and also played baseball. What would intrigue me most about meeting him would be knowing that he was able to play two sports at once and just relating because I also play those same sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment