Friday, September 29, 2017

Time Out with Isaiah Garcia -- 2018 Vintage High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Isaiah Garcia: What I've enjoyed about competing in athletics the most is making lots of friends and building relationships with so many people.

D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Garcia: I don't know what I would like to do after high school.

D’Adamo: Have you thought about a direction you might like to go? What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Garcia: I’m still thinking about what I might want to do. I would hope to go to college and study fire science.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Vintage High? What have you enjoyed about it?
Garcia: My favorite class here at Vintage would be AVID because we learn so much about college and how to get into college.

D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people? In what ways have they been influential?
Garcia: Within my family my dad has been the most inspirational by providing me with all the goods I need to be successful. He was the star football player when he was my age so that's inspired me to fill his shoes.

D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?

Garcia: If I could meet any historical figure it would be Bo Jackson because he is probably the best running back to ever play and he played for the best team out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment