Saturday, December 26, 2015

Time Out with Daniel Gonzalez (2016 American Canyon High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Daniel Gonzalez: Competing in athletics has really been my outlet. I have a very competitive nature and sports allowed me to block out everything in my life and compete to be the best. The best thing about it though it developing lifelong bonds with those around you.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Gonzalez: After high school, I plan to go to a four year university preferably in Southern California.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Gonzalez: I am definitely wanting to pursue business as a major because it is one of the few things that has interested me. To me, everything is a business and corporations have such a huge influence on the public. It seems to be a direction that holds a lot of power which is also intriguing to me.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at American Canyon High?
Gonzalez: My favorite class was the "Business Marketing/Management" class because it intensified my passion for a career in business.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Gonzalez: My father has been the most influential because in my mind, he is the epitome of the phrase "hard work pays off". He worked very hard to get where he is now and I will always try to emulate that level of work ethic.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.
Gonzalez: I would love to meet Steve Jobs because with his company, Apple, he had the world wrapped around his finger. Apple is easily one of the most successful tech companies and to have that kind of impact on the world just from a business is an incredible achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment