Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Time Out with Davon Middleton Jr. (2016 American Canyon High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Davon Middleton: What I've enjoyed the most about competing in athletics throughout my life is getting to know new people and watching myself grow and succeed in the sports I play.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Middleton: My plan after high school is to go to a community college for two years then transfer to a University and play football.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Middleton: I want to major in Radiology. I want to go in this direction because I realized I want to do something in he medical field and getting X-rays interest me.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at American Canyon High?
Middleton: My favorite class has to be Sports Med.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Middleton: My little brother Kyree Middleton influences me to do my best on the field and also in the classroom.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.
Middleton: I want to meet DeSean Jackson because he reminds me of myself he's not the biggest or tallest on the field and I was the same way this year when I played football.

No comments:

Post a Comment