Saturday, December 5, 2015

Time Out with Dominique Shelton (2016 Justin-Siena High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?

Dominique Shelton: I enjoyed the competitive aspect of my athletic career. I love being able to compete with the guy next day me and get challenged by my opponent.

D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?

Shelton: My plans after high school is to play football at the collegiate level.

D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?

Shelton: My major most likely would be business.

D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Justin-Siena High?

Shelton: It has been a great experience I made friends with people I would have never known if I didn't transfer.  

D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?

Shelton: My parents, they do everything for me along with my grandma and uncle and great grandparents. All of them are a big aspect in my life and I'm blessed to have them in it.

D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.

Shelton: Lebron James. Ever since I was little legion was my favorite player. He's physical and he's the best player in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment