Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Time Out with David Johnson (2016 American Canyon High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
David Johnson: I’ve enjoyed playing with my brothers, and know that my brothers have my back and they know I have theirs.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Johnson: After high school I plan to be in the Marine Reserves and also be a fireman.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at American Canyon High?
My favorite class is financial algebra, it really teaches me real world problems and solutions with bank accounts and taxes etc.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
The most influential people in my family have been my dad because he's always tried to push me to be the best I can be. Also it has been my mom for basically having my back for the past 17 years.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Johnson: I would want to meet Deion Sanders because he played in a professional baseball game and a professional football game in the same day, also because he's an all time great in the NFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment