Saturday, April 4, 2015

Time Out with Morgan Malloy (2015 Justin-Siena High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Morgan Malloy: Competing in athletics has been something that I have done my whole life. For me, it is just something that I love to do. My favorite part about doing this is getting the opportunity to go out and work as hard as I can to find success.

D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Malloy: My plans after high school are to attend Saint Mary's College of California and major in business. I chose business because there is always a job out there that accompanies this particular major.

D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Justin-Siena High?
Malloy: My favorite class at Justin-Siena has been psychology.

D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Malloy: My mother has been the most influential person within my family. She was a competitive athlete while growing up and she was able to take her skills to the Division 1 college level. She is an inspiration for me in so many ways. Not only does she work hard in everything she does, but she also finds a way to stay calm when facing adversity. I admire this characteristic of her because it shows me that even when things go wrong, with patience and level-headedness, I can still get through it.

D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.
Malloy: Ghandi, he worked to find peace in the world, and sometimes I, personally, get overwhelmed by everything going on so I think it would be interesting to meet someone that was able to control his emotions and work to help others find peace without violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment