Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Time Out with Darren Antes: 2017 American Canyon High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Darren Antes: The close bond I have within my teammates and coaches.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Antes: Go to college to become a firefighter.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Antes: Fire technology. My dad intrigues me going to that direction because he is also a firefighter for almost 20 years.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at American Canyon High?
Antes: My favorite class here at American Canyon is Mansearch for Meaning.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Antes: My mom and dad has been the most influential people.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?

Antes: A historical figure I would like to meet is the lady on the Statue of Liberty. It intrigues me to meet her because I would want to know what she did in order to be up there holding the torch.

No comments:

Post a Comment