Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Time Out with Brendan Neal: 2017 Napa High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Brendan Neal: Athletics has given me the opportunity to compete competitively and for fun with my friends and has allowed me to experience activities outside of school. It has allowed me to pursue what I love and has given me a different view about life.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Neal: I plan to attend a four year university and go into kinesiology or undeclared.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Neal: I plan to choose kinesiology as a major which would allow me to go into sports medicine or physical therapy. My passion for sports made me want to possibly choose this pathway.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Napa High?
Neal: My favorite class at Napa High School has been Advanced Placement Chemistry because I love chemistry and it allowed me to be challenged at the subject.

Within your family who have been the most influential people?

Neal: My mother has been the most influential person in my life because she has always been there for me in times of struggle and continues to support and influence me as life moves on.

No comments:

Post a Comment