Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Time Out with Hunter LaRue: 2017 Napa High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Hunter LaRue: What I have enjoyed the most about competing in athletics throughout my life, is seeing how I have transformed as a person on and off the field/mat throughout the years.  

D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
LaRue: I have yet to decide on a college but at this point I just want to pursue wrestling no matter where I may attend in the future.

D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
LaRue: I plan to take business and law enforcement but have not decided what branch or what exactly I would want to be whether it's a police officer or evan a US marshal.

D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Napa High?
LaRue: My favorite class at Napa High happens to be most kinds of math and I'm lucky enough that all the teachers I've had in the math department were phenomenal.

D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
LaRue: My Mom (Jeaneil LaRue) is my biggest inspiration because of how she continues to get through everyday having 3 jobs and still having time to spend with our family and is by my side no matter how deep of a hole  I have dug myself into.

D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.
LaRue: I would love to meet Conor McGregor (UFC Featherwieght Champion) after hearing his life story and all the dedication he had to become what he is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment