Sunday, October 9, 2016

Time Out with Gamon Howard: 2017 American Canyon High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Gamon Howard: The thing that I enjoy most about competing in sports is grinding with my brothers in the off season and during season, creating that unbreakable bond.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Howard: Play Division I college ball.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Howard: I would like to major in business. I would like to have my own business. The idea of owning my own company is appealing.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at American Canyon High?
Howard: My favorite class at American Canyon High school has to be chemistry. It's interesting learn something different everyday.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Howard: My father has been the most influential. My whole family they are the reason I grind everyday.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Howard: I would like to meet Odell Beckham, because I feel like we have the same personality. He dances a lot so do I so I feel like we would have a lot of fun. And because he's a great athlete also my favorite player.

No comments:

Post a Comment