Friday, October 28, 2016

Time Out with Nelson Jarquin Aleman: 2017 ACHS senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Jarquin-Aleman: What I have enjoyed about competing in athletics is being able to express my emotions and being able to give everything I got every play.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Jarquin-Aleman: My plans after high school is apply at colleges and maybe be a walk on.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Jarquin-Aleman: I might choose engineering or being a mechanic. What intrigues me about engineering is being able to plan out things and know how it works. I am also intrigued about being a mechanic because I enjoy working on cars and it is a lot of fun.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at American Canyon High?
Jarquin-Aleman: My favorite class at American Canyon High is hard to choose because all my classes have been really good but I would have to say is ceramics because my teacher was really funny and has made it a fun class.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Jarquin-Aleman: My mom and uncle have been the most influential people because they have told that I can do it and to never doubt myself and work hard it'll pay off.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?

Jarquin-Aleman: I would like to meet Carlos Hyde, the San Francisco 49ers running back, and I would like to ask him some questions about how does it feel playing at this level and other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment