Saturday, October 22, 2016

Time Out with Jacob Castleberry: 2017 Justin-Siena High senior

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Jacob Castleberry: I have most enjoyed the camaraderie of the teams I have been apart of. Some of my best friends that I have to this day I met on the first day of football in sixth grade. I love the relationship that sports gives a team and seeing the different teams’ personalities throughout the years.

D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Castleberry: After high school I want to go to a school specifically to train to be a paramedic firefighter. Like sports, firefighters have a special bond that no other occupation has and that is something I have always loved in sports.

D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Justin-Siena High?
Castleberry: My favorite class at Justin that I have taken is chemistry with Mr. Chappell. I don't know why that is my favorite I just have always liked chemistry.

D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Castleberry: The most influential people in my life has been my dad, my mom, and my grandpa. They have taught me irreplaceable lessons and I will always be grateful for them.

D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Castleberry: I have always wanted to meet J.J. Watt, the defensive end on the Texans. His work ethic and dominance on the field has always intrigued me about him and I have always wanted to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment