Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Time Out with Alvaro Torres (2017 Calistoga High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Alvaro Torres: I've enjoyed being a leader for my team and being able to at least win one championship my freshman year in football with all my friends before everything went down the drain.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Torres: My plans after high school are to try to play football somewhere like a JC and keep on working but for sure stick with sports no matter what.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Torres: A major I would really want to take is nutrients and physical therapy because it's really important to athletes.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Calistoga High?
Torres: My favorite class in Calistoga high so far has been math because it's something I've always enjoyed and the teachers I've always had were always nice and cool.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Torres: My mom’s been my biggest influential because never in my life have I seen her give up on me and my other siblings and had always supported me and pushed me.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Torres: Someone I would really want to meet would be Peyton Manning because I've always like the way he lead his team and how all his teammates liked him.

No comments:

Post a Comment