Friday, January 20, 2017

Time Out with Eric Calderon (2017 Napa High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Eric Calderon: There isn't really one specific thing that I've enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout my life. Besides maturity and respect, I would say the mental and physically grind of it is on the top list of being the top thing that I have enjoyed about competing in sports throughout my life.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Calderon: My plans after high school are to hopefully play rugby at the University of Oregon Ducks. Rugby is my main sport.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Calderon: I am interested in picking criminal justice as my major due to the fact that my brother was in the armed forces and I've always wanted to be a police officer since I could remember.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Calderon: Honestly I wouldn't be able to pick out one of my family members. They have all worked and overcome some major obstacles in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment