Saturday, March 21, 2015

Time Out with Jack Preston (2015 St. Helena High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Jack Preston: Athletics have been huge for me in developing my relationships and character. I am very competitive, so having people along side me competing for the same thing has allowed me to develop some very close friendships.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Preston: I plan to attend either Tulane or USC.

D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Preston: I am undecided at this point, but I am interested in business and neuroscience. I find business intriguing because I think it has a lot to offer a person with my skill set, and neuroscience because I have always been fascinated by the mind.

D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at St. Helena High?
Preston: My favorite class at SHHS would definitely be biodiesel with Mr. O'Connor. However, I have also had a lot of fun taking AP Psychology with Mrs. Rios this year. Mr. O and Mrs. Rios are both great teachers.

D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Preston: Anything I have ever achieved in my life is a result of outstanding parenting.

D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.
Preston: I would love to meet Abraham Lincoln. I have always admired that how he was able to lead with both his mind and his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment