Sunday, March 29, 2015

Time Out with Jack Pridy (2015 Napa High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Jack Pridy: The thing I have enjoyed the most would have to be the involvement I've had with my community and all the bonds I have created with my friends throughout my sports career.
D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?
Pridy: My plans as of now are to continue playing baseball until I cannot play anymore, whether that be at the collegiate level or beyond, I will always be involved with baseball in some way. After my baseball career is over, I plan on becoming a member of law enforcement (police/sheriff)
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Pridy: I will be striving towards a Criminal Justice major to aid in my post-baseball career as I mentioned previously.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Napa High?
Pridy: My favorite class would have to be U.S. History
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Pridy: My most influential person would have to be my dad, because everything I have done successfully in life is thanks to him. He has guided me to reach my greatest potential on and off the field.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.
Pridy: One person I would have to meet would be Babe Ruth because he is an American icon. He played the game before everything was about statistics and looks, and was the best at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment