Monday, October 5, 2015

Time Out with Manuel Martinez (2016 Calistoga High senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?
Manny Martinez: Throughout the years as an athlete, I have made a lot special relationships with different people. From coaches, parents and other athletes. That's what I enjoy the most as an athlete, the relationships with people.
D’Adamo:What are your plans after high school?
Martinez: After high school I plan to go to college and find a career. I'm not sure what I want to major in but hopefully I can discover it before I graduate.
D’Adamo: What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?
Martinez: I might choose to major in something that relates to sports because I want to be around sport action.
D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Calistoga High?
Martinez: My favorite class in Calistoga high has been weight lifting. It helps me deal with stress. After that class I feel fresh and ready to deal with the rest of the day.
D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?
Martinez: My mother has been the most influential person in my life. She taught me self discipline and to give my best to anything I do. She has been with me through ups and downs and when I needed her the most.
D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet. What would intrigue you about meeting him or her?
Martinez: Bruce Lee is a historical figure that I would like to meet. He is the type of person that has great skills and use them for good. He is like a hero also his personality is what makes him to legendary.

No comments:

Post a Comment