Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Time Out with Nik Dodson (2016 Justin-Siena senior)

Vince D’Adamo: What have you enjoyed most about competing in athletics throughout your life?


Nik Dodson: I have enjoyed bonding with the team and making new friends and some new brothers thought the years.


D’Adamo: What are your plans after high school?


Dodson: I plan to go onto college then after college I plan to go to culinary school


D’Adamo:What might you choose as a major? What intrigues you about going that direction?


Dodson: I would choose business management as my major. I want to open up my own restaurant one day.


D’Adamo: What has been your favorite class here at Justin-Siena High?


Dodson: My favorite class was my English class my Junior year because it helped me experience new ways to write essays and it helped me develop a different but better writing style.


D’Adamo: Within your family who have been the most influential people?


Dodson: My brother has been the most influential because he talks with me about the way I line up and even watches film on the other team with me.


D’Adamo: Name a historical figure, dead or alive, in or out of sports, that you would most like to meet.


Dodson: I would like to met Joe Haden because I know the way he plays and that he plays for his family and I'm just crying to be like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment